Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I am back!

it has been a very long hiatus as life has gotten a toll of me. i realize that keeping a blog is a part time job and have not had the energy to keep up.
i still have tons of reviews and ideas for this blog. please let me know if you would like to see anything specific.
some of the topics i will cover in the next little while are:
1. japanese drugstore skincare (sana tonyu)
2. foundations i have been using
3. new Holy Grail mascara (well not so new)
4. gel manicure at home

until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love reading your blogs. Glad you are back. I'll be needing to buy a new daily face moisterizer soon. Any recommendations for these winter months? Do I still need UV protection? Thanks Beauty Guru!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo! I like to use SPF 15/30 moisturizer all year long (Olay). If your skin feels dry, you should try cream versions. The ones I like are from L'oreal Youth Code or Olay Regenerist lines. If your skin still feels dry, I would also suggest using a serum (I like the one from Skoah).

    ReplyDelete